Polo Apolo for kids
Short sleeve polo shirt made of piqué. It has front in sublimated transfer.
Sizes for kids.
|Size (Years/Height, cm)
What does multifilament mean for polos Apolo of kids?
A multifilament yarn is a type of polymeric fiber that has gained recognition and is widely used in the production of various types of fabrics. The multifilament yarn differs from most types of fibers in a combination of high durability, elasticity and ease. The task of combining these properties and rather contradictory qualities is achieved due to the special structure of the yarn: it consists of many monofilaments, the so-called "filaments", which are connected by pneumatic tips and form a strong fiber.
- Fabric: pike
- Regular fit
- Short Sleeve
- Sizes available
- 4XS, 3XS, 2XS, XS - kids; S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL - mens.
- Chest, according to sizes
- 36cm, 40cm, 44cm, 48cm - kids; 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, 62cm, 64cm - mens
- Lenght, according to sizes
- 43cm, 49cm, 57cm, 65cm - kids; 70cm, 72cm, 74cm, 76cm, 78cm, 80cm, 82cm - mens.
- Drawings, patterns
- YES. Front: Sublimation transfer
- Composition material
- Multifilament yarn
- Fabric properties
- Effect - cool skin
- Available colours
- Red, Yellow, Royal Blue, White, Sky Blue, Green